Social Capital Group is an international professional services firm, specialized in the analysis and management of the social issues and risks associated with public and private sector investment projects. Since 1999, SGC has worked in America, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia. We have offices in Lima, Bogota, Santiago de Chile and Washington D.C.
Who are we?
We find practical solutions to complex social situations. We work as a team with our clients, combining innovation with local and global experience. We promote a positive and sustainable transformation through social management and participation.
Our organization is based on the following values:
- Integrity: We develop our work with ethics and honesty, because doing the right thing is the basis of our success.
- Teamwork: We promote a work environment with respect, trust, collaboration, horizontality and commitment.
- Innovation: We look for new and better solutions in everything we do.
- Transcendence: We seek to generate a positive and sustainable change that creates value for our clients, our team, and society.
- Diversity: We believe that diversity is a valuable resource and that participation is the best tool to unleash it.
Quality, Fafety, Health At Work And Environment Policy
We are an international consulting company specialized in the management of social risks and opportunities associated with complex investment projects.
Our general commitments are:
- Maintain a close relationship with our ckients, and become Strategic Partners.
- Adopt the best practices and applicable standards to our activities and comply with all legal requirements regarding quality, health, safety and environment in the countries where we operate.
- Train and raise the awareness of our workers, according to their roles and responsibilities, with the aim of fostering organizational culture.
- Ensure the active participation and consultation of workers and their representatives on issues of health and safety in the development of the integrated management system.
- Promote continuous improvement through planning, implementation, monitoring and taking of actions, in addition to the periodic review of our integrated management system to ensure its good performance.
Our specific commitments are:
Comply with the applicable requirements ensuring maximum client satisfaction regarding the agreed services and schedules
SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK
Protect the health and safety of all members of the organization during the development of our activities, through the prevention of occupational illness, incidents, and work-related accidents
Protect the environment and prevent pollution that could be generated during the development of our activities, using resources and supplies rationally
Lima, March 13th, 2020